New American Association Website

I'm pleased to announce a new domain name for my principal website concerning the history of the American Association. Because the registration on the old name (www.aaalmanac.com) expired July 3, I ran into quite a snag, and thought I had even lost my website .... again! Thankfully the problem has been solved and my website is now at

http://www.almanacfield.com

There you will find a plethora of information on a variety of levels, from stats to ballpark histories to listings on team managers. The site will be under construction for some time, but for now the basics are there. Please pay it a visit soon!

Comments

Mary said…
Great share.....American League Baseball or an American league is one of two leagues that made up Major league baseball in United States. American league developed from the western league which was based in Great lake states. American league is widely known as junior circuits.
yourbaseballbat.com provide you full information about American league baseball.

Popular posts from this blog

The First All-Star Game

Contact the American Association Almanac

Ballparks of Indianapolis, Part I: Perry Stadium